Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Indian Cravings at Mid Valley Mall

After over a week of avoiding Indian food, I finally got the craving for it. We were at the Mid Valley mall, just a station away from KL Sentral. After we were through with all the window shopping, Chinese New Year performances, and some real shopping, we sat down for dinner at the food court. There was a decent variety of food, and I quickly spotted what looked like Indian at a distance.

Thankfully it wasn't the "door se dekha" trap, and I saw a familiar roti, chapati and curry - veg, chicken and fish as well. I picked up the roti canai with chicken curry and a lemon iced tea. The roti canai, also called the roti prata in Singapore, was actually like the Kerala paratha back home. It was a satisfying meal; though it remains to be seen how long I can go without getting another craving da...

No comments:

Post a Comment